We can help you provide for a secure future through careful retirement planning by:-
- Reviewing the pension provision you have made so far and tell you how much you can expect when you retire
- Advising on what further provision you need to make to meet your goals
A pension review covers:-
- Should you simplify your arrangements by consolidating within a single pension wrapper?
- Can you reduce charges?
- Can you acquire more flexibility and choice in managing the investments in your pension portfolio?
- How to make the most tax efficient payments into your pension?
- Can death benefits be taken outside your estate as means of saving tax?
- What is the best way of taking your pension when the time comes?
If you need to change your pension provision our services include advising on:-
- Stakeholder Pensions
- Personal Pensions
- Occupational Pensions
- Annuity purchase
- Income drawdown
- Self Invested Personal Pensions (SIPP)
- Small Self Administered Schemes (SSAS)
It follows that if you are considering your Pension you should also consider your Will to ensure your tax affairs are arranged to your best advantage.
We are also experienced in helping you with pension adjustment on divorce, which is an increasingly important feature of financial settlements.